RDM – Operations: Cross Functions
RDM | Operations: Cross Functions Operations Cross Functions within SAP ERP supports and streamlines the administrative processes that are standard to most businesses — those business-critical support processes that you must execute with maximum efficiency and control. You can tailor Operations Cross Functions to meet your requirements for transparency and control, as well as reduced financial and environmental risk, in the following areas:
- Quality management — enables a unified approach to total quality management, delivering efficiencies that result from fewer product returns and improved asset utilization.
- Environmental, Health and Safety Compliance Management — helps you manage complex, rapidly changing environment, health, and safety regulations and their consequences across your organization.
- Inbound and Outbound logistics — comprises all the steps of an external procurement process that occur when the goods are received as well as the necessary activities for preparation and shipping of goods to their destination, including the execution aspects of transportation
- Inventory and Warehouse Management — addresses the recording and tracking of materials on a quantity and value basis, including planning, entry, and documentation of stock movements. Warehouse Management Processes cover warehouse-internal movements and storage of materials.
- Global Trade Services — enables you to establish a single, enterprise wide standard for trade processes across SAP and non-SAP systems. You can secure your global supply chain, connect and communicate with government systems, and promote the use of shared data to streamline cross-border trade and gain sustainable competitive advantage.
- Project and portfolio management — provides a flexible and comprehensive solution for managing various portfolio items – from strategic portfolio management to project planning, execution, accounting, and resource management.